[IRCA] Conditions from Bay Area

This might be a nice TP morning, whether or not I'm still awake.  I was just listening at 0330 PT and noted audio from Japan/531, China/1206, and several hets.  Along with that, KMOX/1120 nice and clear in a KPNW null, WLW/700 almost even with KALL, WOAI/1200 almost even with local (low power) KYAA.  I don't care how long I've been doing this...its pretty cool when you can hear from China to Ohio at one time.

  On a side note, WWL and WHO were coming in Tuesday before sunset while there was still some daylight left, and WWL was really clear Wednesday morning at 0600 PT.

  No classic rock noted on 1120 so far.  Maybe some SoCal folks will read this and volunteer some info...HINT HINT HINT!

  Mike
  Campbell CA