[IRCA] KDWN wipe out Asian Music on 720

Chuck,

On 10/17 at 1439 UTC, a weak Asian mx signal was heard on 720.  Then KDWN faded up with a fair signal. When KDWN came in I went beddie-bye.  (hi)  The only TP that I have heard here is 738 Tahiti. The location here is on a plateau and the only hills to the SW are about 15 miles away.
I'll keep trying.

This morning was weird, could not hear 594 JOAK, but 675 produced audio briefly for about a minute then faded out.  Assuming Vietnam now that I have read the postings this morning from the NW.  My wife talked me into taking the night off from work.  Maybe will phase some local stations to pass the time away.

Dennis
Vancouver, WA