Re: [IRCA] Predicted Aurora

John:

Here's what NOAA says. You can read the full data at
http://www.sec.noaa.gov/forecast.html .

Chuck

IIB.  Geophysical Activity Forecast:  The geomagnetic field is
expected to be mostly quiet on 18 and 19 October. Active and minor
storm periods are expected on 20 October as a recurrent coronal hole
high speed stream rotates into a geoeffective position.

III.  Event Probabilities 18 Oct-20 Oct
Class M    01/01/01
Class X    01/01/01
Proton     01/01/01
PCAF       Green

IV.  Penticton 10.7 cm Flux
Observed           17 Oct 070
Predicted   18 Oct-20 Oct  070/070/070
90 Day Mean        17 Oct 077

V.  Geomagnetic A Indices
Observed Afr/Ap 16 Oct  007/008
Estimated Afr/Ap 17 Oct  005/005
Predicted Afr/Ap 18 Oct-20 Oct  005/005-005/008-015/020

VI.  Geomagnetic Activity Probabilities 18 Oct-20 Oct
A.  Middle Latitudes
Active                10/15/40
Minor storm           01/01/20
Major-severe storm    01/01/05