[IRCA] KFIR

Mike,

Congratulations on hearing KFIR on 720 kHZ. I know how strong KDWN is in Northern California.  I lived in the Bay Area and Vacaville.  Now up here in Vancouver KDWN is S-9 +20 db with the antenna NW.  I would bet that you will hear Hawaii before I will.  South Pacific reception here seems not to be very good.  I have not got 657 DPR Korea in well enough for a mp3 file yet.  They have been very weak the last few days.

Dennis
Vancouver, WA