Re: [IRCA] XEUT-1630/XEPE-1700 (was: WLQV-1500 Michigan Blasting Into Alabama)

Re: [IRCA] XEUT-1630/XEPE-1700 (was: WLQV-1500 Michigan Blasting Into Alabama)

I wish I could say that.  I have a strong XETRA/690, but its adjacent to local KNBR.  Moderate XEMO/860, strong Tijuana/950, moderate Mexicali/990, glow-in-the-dark Tijuana/1090, strong 1350, moderate to strong 1470, moderate 1550, weak to moderate 1630 and glow-in-the-dark 1700.  I'd hate to be in SoCal.

  Mike

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  XEPE is by far the strongest and the only XE I get good enough to listen
to. Most XEs are buried by domestics.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager