Re: [IRCA] XEUT-1630/XEPE-1700 (was: WLQV-1500 Michigan Blasting Into Alabama)

Re: [IRCA] XEUT-1630/XEPE-1700 (was: WLQV-1500 Michigan Blasting Into Alabama)

Ames Research Center (10 miles from me) has a station on 1700.  For several months, they have been non-existent at night thanks to XEPE.

  Mike
  Campbell CA

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Tim,

I e mailed Bill at XEPE but so far no reply. But they are only licensed
for 10 KW, but who knows? They are strong enough up here at night. Can
you imagine a series of 10 KW X Banders across the border. A lot of the
US ones might as well go silent, especially if they are close to the
border.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin