Re: [IRCA] Are They or Aren't They?

> I checked WHYN 560 a little while ago (8:15 ET) and can't receive
anything
> on 570 at all because of the IBAC racket from WTAG 580 but can receive
WHYN
> 560 and 550 is also clear so it appears WHYN is not running the
infernal
> racket machine as of yet anyway.
>
> Bob Young
> Millbury, Ma

> >560 WHYN Springfield, MA

A comment on one of the BC lists in the last couple
of days says that the short towers are not broad
banded enough for IBOC to work, at least without
being reconfigured.  Apparently it was considered
and passed on. I didn't pay more attention to it.

Not to say it couldn't happen in the future of course.

- Bob              2253 edt, answering yours of 0829