Re: [IRCA] WWV Solar Report

--- Geralyn Hollerman <lynnhollerman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No. [IRCA] has nothing to do with Yahoo!. I wasn't sure what he
> meant, but *I*
> get things via Yahoo!, and they're not all that timely...

*** Perhaps an earlier comment of mine, generally mentioning other
lists via Yahoo which had similar problems started this.

Obviously, I use Yahoo for my own email, but I find that the delays I
see are all list issues as some other have noted, and that those run
thru Yahoo Groups are usually slower than those which are not, although
lately, that's not been true. Over the past month messages from both
the NRC & IRCA lists which are run thru separate hosts, have each had
their spells of extreme delays.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA  ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]