[IRCA] Good AM: Oct 16

I slept in again and didn't get to the dials until the start of Dawn
Enhancement here at 1400.  Until very late (1440) the JJs were down,
then they stormed back very late. China. Korea also seemed down this
AM.  However, many of the semi-normal Chinese outlets were doing very
well, (945, 963, 1017) along with a probable 1062 Filipino late and
(thanks to Nick's warning) 1475 in snippets of audio from Borneo
Island. 702 had off channels low and high as well as dead-on and 720
had off-channels on both sides, as well.  Nick's 744 delta high was
at 774.155 for me.

Anyway, I wouldn't call the morning great, but it was pretty darn
good.....  the difference between my view this AM and that of others
might be the seeming fact that my one all-water route is to China and
the Chinese mojo seemed to be working well this morning!

Hava a good one!

John B.