[IRCA] WNJC

Well Here in Central KY the  1230khz WODI test was
easy.

I was not sure if the 1360khz WNJC test was still
going on so I gave it a listen??? No tones or test but
at 01:18 did get a good ID & then the song "When Will
I see You Again" was played.

I also picked up another new one on 1360khz. It was
WLBK in Dekalb, IL.  I have been to a Huskies game
there BTW.

Very good nite for me.

Was using a JRC NRD545 & Wellbrook 2 loop K9AY .

Vy 73,  Ken  KG4BIG