Re: [IRCA] Idea for a DXing related website

Re: [IRCA] Idea for a DXing related website

> ..and I'd thought also that Craig's am-dx site also had this
> capability.

It does, but it was never used.  The way it was set up was that the clip was
sent to a specific email address with a specific subject line.  It would
then be auto-posted.  That information needed to be carefully publicized due
to the obvious liability for abuse.  Last thing I need is for people to use
it for MP3 sharing.

In rethinking it, I believe I will add a human check first to be sure it's
legal DX material.

If there's a need, let me know.  For now it's there, but with restrictions.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI