Re: [IRCA] 1020 Rel

You'll know when you have KEYZ 660

Their Top Hour ID is very identifiable. It's a male, with a very deep  voice.
They rotate legal id's but the call letters are always mentioned kinda in  a
pause... "......K E Y Z WILLISTON"

The station's slogan is "NewsRadio  660 KEYZ Country" (KEYZ, in this instance
is prounounced keys).

The only sporting events they run are Local High School or Williston State
College games. They also run Minnesota Vikings Games. Outside of that, it's
"Classic Country" music mainly, with the occassional "Hot" country tune.

They don't have a website or audio stream, but if you ever hear them and
want a QSL.. let me know. I can give you the GM and CE"s direct email
address.(Email me offlist if you want it)

Paul Walker
_www.walkerbroadcasting.com_ (http://www.walkerbroadcasting.com)