Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] 710 & 1340 off air in Western NY souther ON

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] 710 & 1340 off air in Western NY souther ON

> ... and maybe others. This per a phone call to me. I
> don't have time to check till this evening. Maybe
> other off, too.
>
> 96.9 104.1 and 101.7 in Buffalo NY area also off ...
> and maybe others...
>
> As of 3:30 pm EDT.
>
> Snowstorm...

Which, it should be noted, didn't get this far east. Sunny skies and no
snow in Rochester this afternoon. I'm at WXXI and have not had a chance to
scan the dials to see who else is missing from Buffalo. The big AM guns
(550, 930, 970, 1520) all have generators and should be humming along
without interruption, at least.