Re: [IRCA] Another Good TP morning

I tried sooooooo hard for KRTR and it just wasn't there for me.  Most of the Alaskans that are more or less available have something strong just about 180 degrees out from them, which keeps the Grundig from being able to home in on them.  Hawaiians?  I've only heard one that I could ID in the past 30 years.

  Patrick and the guys further north are probably getting signals from microchips planted in dog collars...

  Mike

The Kaskey Family <kaskeyfamily@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Pat,

I noticed the change in conditions around 2 a.m. PDT also. All the good stuff that had been there between 12-2 seemed to fade into the gloaming (except KRTR-650). So I went to bed and slept
very late this morning/afternoon :-)..

Don