[IRCA] Spain to BC coming into IL tonite

[IRCA] Spain to BC coming into IL tonite

The action is mostly lower band which has been the norm lately. 684 Spain
audible in the 6 KHz BW earlier on non TA oriented antennas and many
hets/audio traces.

Quite good to prarie Canada. Cool 880 best ever..ie entertainment quality
oldies on peaks but big fades w/Brandon's C&W QRM (WCBS phased). CJDC 890
IDed for the 2nd time and also an ad for an auction. C&W mx u/phased WLS and
bothered by KVOZ and traces of other stuff.

There is only  1 C&W stn on 840 at night and it is CKBX with 500 watts from
BC and again I had about 1 minute of C&W song with WHAS phased (this isn't
Nebraska which would blow WHAS away if on at night on these antennas) but
lost it to an unID Mexican when cx shifted. Hopefully I can luck out with an
ad or ID or something more positive than format since I cannot report this
as anything other than unID.

No luck on 910 for AB, and the only thing of use from the C&W hrd was a
Minot ment about 11 PM. No AB in other needed places like 630, 680FF, 930.

Sask FF on 860 decent at times (very rare) with Toronto phased (Sask had a
man, Toronto a gal speaking).

UnID US stn on 860 with a gal talk show host..866 number and USA network
news, as well as USA net sports break. With CJBC phased out this is almost
certainly somewhere west of me, but nothing fits my internet searching.

73 KAZ Barrington IL