Re: [IRCA] EXCELLENT TP Morning: 1300-1430 UTC. Oct. 7

Re: [IRCA] EXCELLENT TP Morning: 1300-1430 UTC. Oct. 7

You guys are breaking my heart!  Here I am (on the coast) stuck with all this city noise.  On good mornings I can get decent audio from JOUB-774. Only other ones I've heard audio from are 1566,
594 & 657.  Lots of hets tho.  The Great Circle Path to North Asia & my neighbors flourescent lights are in exactly the same direction.  Then new neighbors have added even worse distractions.
I still remember the Sep/Oct reception back in 1976 & 1977 and can only imagine all the good receptions that lack of HNL would allow.

Don K.
San Francisco CA