From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Walter Salmaniw
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 6:53 PM
To: IRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] Wonderful TP dx conditions

http://www.dxer.ca/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_download/gid,19/Item
id,77/

Just to wet your apetite for TP dx on the MW band, check out my clip of HLAZ
at 17:30 UTC (10:30 AM local) signing on in Russian on 1566.  In case the
link doesn't work, go to Colin Newell's excellent dx site at:  www.dxer.ca
and click under sounds.  I have many hours of fun ahead of me editing all
the wonderful mp3 files recorded this weekend on the Queen Charlotte
Islands............Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC