[IRCA] WAYS-1500

1500  WAYS  GA MACON  1855 09/10/06
"WAYS, THE OLDIES CHANNEL" (PRONOUNCED AS ONE WORD-WAYS) PLAYING THE BEETLES
AND OTHER ROCK N' ROLL STUFF. "THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY ALL TRUE OLDIES
CHANNEL,W-A-Y-S, MACON"  [WM-TN]

Even though Macon is only 200 miles or so south of me, this is a new for me.
Lots of QSB, and sever QRM from the gospel station in Russellville, AL.

DXer: Willis, K4APE
QTH: Old Fort, TN
ANTENNA: 149' long wire
RCVR: Drake R-4C