[IRCA] BCB conditions this weekend

What a weekend this has been!!!! Conditions have been GREAT! The band has
been quite and static free, no rain within 300 miles. And last night
WLAC-1510 was unusually strong as they carried the Tennessee Vols game.
Couldn't believe how steady the signal was. Didn't log anything new, but did
hear a few relogs. But I keep looking for Alaska and Hawaii. Have not hear
them here in Tennessee, BUT did hear them when I lived in Texas.

Now with the University of Texas beating Oklahoma, and the University of
Tennessee whooping up on Georgia and then today having the Colts win over
the Titans what more can a man ask for. All my favorite teams are winning!!

Now if only the Dallas Cowboys can get their act together and beat the
Filthy-a-delphia Eagles my weekend will be perfect.

By the way, the New Orleans Saints win, which is just icing on the cake.

Willis
Old Fort, TN