[IRCA] Fair Morning Only: TPs on Oct 8

I was up almost two hours before our now-late dawn and the early
conditions were fair , at best.  Dawn enhancement did improve things
some, but still only a fair to below-average TP morning.

The bright spots were 675 Viet Nam with very listenable audio right
at 1400 TOH.  The strength lasted only three or four minutes, but it
was my best Viet Nam audio of the season.... oh, and there was an
Asian language under super-power 810- San Francisco.  I really need
to get my phaser set up!  The S.F. audio chopped up the Asian stuff
so badly that I couldn't be positive about IDing the language.  I
think that it was Chinese, but I really am not sure.

We didn't hear a TP report from either Patrick or the Grayland bunch
yesterday AM.  I wonder how the did in the superb conditions?????

John B.