Re: [IRCA] Is KFI 640 back on with full power and fixed antenna ?

Re: [IRCA] Is KFI 640 back on with full power and fixed antenna ?

KFI 640 still sounds a lot weaker here at night than before. I used to
get KFI year around here. Even in the summer barely audible, but not
even a carrier there now during the day. Infact in October now, I don't
get them until mid to late afternoon. Either their short tower does not
get out as well or they might still be on 25KW or a combo of both. KNX
is much stronger than KFI. Even KFWB 980 is stronger than KFI.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager