[IRCA] WLLH 1400 Lowell Lwarence Synchronous Operation

[IRCA] WLLH 1400 Lowell Lwarence Synchronous Operation

This from Former WLLH Employee Ron Gitschier....

WLLH-S, 1400 AM Lawrence, MA,  Employs a rooftop top-loaded lingo  antenna
atop 44 Amesbury Street, Downtown Lawrence. It's sort of a flagpole,  a big
pipe. WFEA 1370 AM, Manchester, NH also uses a Lingo antenna for it's  night
directional array, right next to it's famous diamond-shaped Blaw-Knox  towe. It's
clearly visible from The Everette Turnpike (US3?), on the right hand  side as
you drive northbound, a few miles south of the Bedford, NH Rte 101  interchange.
I used to work at WLLH 1400 (WSSH 99.5) in 1978. WLLH's main studios were
maintained in Lowell, MA.  The Legal IDs used to alternate the order of the
cities Lowell and Lawrence in it's jingles