Re: [IRCA] No luck on CKDO-1580 test

Jason said: I did try for it here in Kansas City, but I got KKKK in
Colorado Springs instead. They were running a NASCAR show of some kind.
I was surprised I got them, considering they are -supposed- to be on
flea power at 9:00 pm MDT. Maybe they "forgot", who knows?
/////
Jason, RCN is a well known cheater on some of their other stations. But
I think KKKK was on night power during the CKDO event. They were weak
and fading here at less than 100 miles distance. Just strong enough to
be a pest for me. I was unable to log anything from CKDO.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/