[IRCA] EXCELLENT TP AM: Saturday Oct. 7

I don't think that it can get much better than this.... ultimately,
audio of some form on 55 channels! Early, the spotlight was on CHINA,
with really loud audio from most of the semi-regulars and stunning
levels from 639//756//1377 as CNR1 walked tall. I have to think that
756 is reactivated.  I've heard it and QSLed it in recent years, but
it has not been present either here on Orcas Island or (more
importantly) at Grayland.  Another Chinese unheard previously this
season was here this AM on 621.

As dawn kicked in, the great conditions seemed to spread a bit, but
China was still favored slightly. Korea didn't seem to do
particularly well this AM.

Probable Hanoi 675 made a minor appearance later in the AM, with
audio just beneath making a positive language ID.

Really an excellent AM. The guys at Grayland and Walt up in the Queen
Charlottes must be going nuts. Is it possible to have too much of a
good thing????  NAW...

John B.