Re: [IRCA] Hets all over the place

Good man Neil!

I'm a dog person myself, but appreciate the recognition of faithfulness our
animals display.

Canned food it is!

My dogs, gone now, would turn their noses up at dry without at least some
canned or people food to make it palatable.  Spoiled?  Of course!  Why else
have humans?

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan