Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KDB 1600

Does anyone know if KDB FM in Santa Barbara is owned by CC? CC is famous
for moving calls all over the place. If Santa Barbara 1490 still owns
the old calls, using them on the FM side, then CC might just move the AM
calls  to St. Louis. They moved the 760 Denver calls to Portland (KTLK)
for a time.  KCBS TV is in LA, yet KCBS AM is in SF, both co owned.
Just because it is not posted, doesn't mean there hasn't been a change
too. Many have slipped through the cracks along the way.  I am going to
take a recording of the ID to Grayland tomorrow to have more ears listen
to it. It sure sounds like "KDB AM St. Louis" to me and the signal was
fairly decent above the jumble.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin