  From: willis
  To: IRCA ; AMFMTVDX ; ABDX
  Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 9:35 PM
  Subject: [ABDX] Hets all over the place

  Wonder if any one else is hearing hets???
  I turned all the computers in the house off, as well as the TV, just to
  ensure what I was hearings isn't from them. Each of these hets are strong.
  But I have no audio, just noise.

  Perhaps, someone in the northeast could tell me if they have an audio, and
  what they are hearing.

  549, 621, 693, 711, 747, 819, 837, 891, 909, 999, 1017, 1053, 1134, 1170,
  1206, 1521

  Willis
  Old Fort, TN

  __._,_.___
  Messages | Files | Photos | Members | Calendar
  The ABDX website www.americanbroadcastdx.com!

    a..  3New Members
    b..  4New Files
  Visit Your Group