  From: Ira Elbert New, III
  To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 9:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [IRCA] Where ya from?

  Bert New
  Watkinsville, Georgia
  Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

  I can't remember my latitude and longitude and I can't find my GPS to do it
  again!

  We are a relatively small fraternity, but it would
  still be helpful, from any number of perspectives, if
  you could include your location when posting a
  message.

  Thanks!

  Bob Coomler
  Cloverdale, CA

  um .. CM88lt; northern Sonoma County; 38.8133 N,
  123.0W; area code 707; next door to Joel and Vickie.