[IRCA] KZIZ-1560 FULLTIME

In his column in the Seattle Post-Intelligencer this morning, Bill
Virgin reports that KZIZ will go 24/7 possibly as early as next
month. The article quotes the GM as saying they will have "a great
signal into Seattle." Someone reported hearing a strong OC on 1560 a
month ago so this might have been it. A transmitter move is involved
but I am not up on where it is now or will be.  Sumner is more or
less east of me so I will have two choices, KZIZ and KNZR.

Nothing new on KKOL-1300.  They are still on the boat as of this
writing.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop