Re: [IRCA] noise blankers

        Been watching the thread about noise blankers for tube jobs.
I would check QST's up till the 70's for mods. I am pretty sure
there were some. I used to have a highly modified BC348
& a NB was added  along with a notch filter, & improved BFO.
Unfortunately it started at 1.5 mcs but was an awsome AM & CW
reciever.
Also I think MJF makes an outboard audio processer. Trouble is
that would defete the tube advantage of quality audio..............

73
Tom Jones
Mason N.H.