Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] New TIS in Chicago area - WQFE239

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] New TIS in Chicago area - WQFE239

I don't see why a TIS would not be received in Europe. I have heard many
low power TIS when the band was more open. JFK 1700, two from VA, one
from Allentown PA, MI, a couple Metro Chicago ones with 9 watts on 1630.
I have seven 50 watt Japanese Lighthouse stations QSLid on 1670.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager