Re: [IRCA] BOG made to a BUG

At 02:17 PM 10/1/2006, you wrote:

>Well, it's not quite that bad..... Today's prices (USD) at Lowe's (like a
>Home Depot) are:
>        - 1/2 inch by 10 feet of Schedule 40 PVC for $1.69
>        - 3/4 inch by 10 feet of 200 PSI PVC for $1.24
>        - 1/2 inch by 10 feet of PVC conduit for $1.69
>
>So a 200 foot run of the cheap stuff is only $24.80 plus couplings.
>
>If by "sealing" you mean coupling the 10 foot sections, PVC glue is the
>simplest thing in the world. Invite me up to your cottage and I'll have
>those joints done in under an hour.
>

>Chuck

Chuck, I like that idea....let's see, how about a crew.  You guys make your way up to the remote Queen Charlottes, and I'll provide a roof over your heads.  I'll need someone to scale some pretty tall trees, dig the trenches, lay the PVC, etc while I sit back and do the really fun stuff...dxing!........Walt.
PS:  I must have priced the PVC pipes up there....seems to me they were several times more expensive than your prices.