Re: [IRCA] Have Roto-tiller Will Travel (BUG)

Re: [IRCA] Have Roto-tiller Will Travel (BUG)

I was thinking, if you had a little tool with a 2 inch wheel (blade on
it, you could cut a slit on the ground, drop the wire in and step on the
slit (crack), and it would be done. A roto tiller would call a lot of
attention, which I would not want to deal with, even here.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager