[IRCA] WODI & WNJC DX Tests Heard

Both the WODI-1230 and WNJC-1360 DX tests were heard
here at my QTH in North Alabama.

Caught and couple sets of CW IDs and one series of
sweep tones from WODI.  Weak, but almost fade-free.
Best in LSB.

WNJC came in quite well, and still doing so as I type
this (11:24 PM Central).  Sweep tones and a couple
other varieties of tones, plus a couple strings of CW
IDs caught during the first 15 minutes.
Interestingly, all the different tones were heard best
in LSB, but for the code to be readable, I had to
switch to AM mode!

Surprised to get both these Northeasterners with the A
index at 15.

Thanx, Les, and the stations' staff for a great start
to the DX test season!

73  -  J.D. Stephens
       Hampton Cove, AL
       Drake R8, Kiwa Loop