Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: DX test code wanted

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: DX test code wanted

I have not yet received confirmation about the code. I
have a query in. If I don't have further word on this,
be assured that the program itself is happening and
worth trying for. I expect to be at the station for
some of the time, but not sure the exact plan for
this. - Saul