[IRCA] A Dx note or two From Dover, New Hampshire

[IRCA] A Dx note or two From Dover, New Hampshire

I was in my friends car tuning thru the dial in  Dover and came upon 1570. I
figured out that it was WNSH from Beverly, MA based  upon the oldies music I
heard. There were several mentions of "Hamilton" in  there too.

One problem, the jock announced the song in english then  started talking in
french! On top of that, the WNSH website shows them as talk  radio for women.
Whats up?

I also noticed that I had some GREAT  reception.  WINS 1010, WBCS 880, WFAN
660 and WQEW 1560 were near Grade A  Local Signals.. I was quite surprised!!

I picked up a spanish station on  1580. Who could that have been?

Paul Walker
www.walkerbroadcasting.com