[IRCA] station on 640

Hi all, last night between 9 and 10 pm pacific time, on 640, under k f
i, I thought I heard, what originally sounded like big band music, and
I heard Diana by Paul Anka, but later in the hour, I heard Spanish, and
wonder what this station might be.  The only Spanish station I know
about on 640 is radio liberacion from cuba, but I don't think that's
what I heard, and I also heard, what sounded like iboc hiss on the left
edge of k f i, so I wonder if their iboc was on at night?  The only
other station I know about on 640 out this way is Calisbell Montana,
but I don't know if they're Spanish or not, and considering 640's clear
channel status, this station, for being on 640 was quite strong, though
k f i was clearly dominant.

Marty