Re: [IRCA] KBJD 1650 heard in Maryland

Good going Bill. I can see their tower lights from my house. They are
located just east of I-25 a few blocks outside of the north city limits
of Denver. They are diplexed into one tower of the KRKS/990 2-tower
array. I believe KBJD uses the north tower and KRKS uses the south tower
both in ND mode during the day. At night the north tower does double
duty as the KBJD antenna and part of the KRKS directional array. KBJD
usually does logo themselves as KNUS-2 throughout the hour with the KBJD
legal ID only near the TOH.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/