[IRCA] DX Podcast submissions sought...

Going to do up a 7 - 10 minute podcast (by week end) and I am
looking for a few submissions.

Particularly, current East Coast reception of long-haul, TA or Central/South
American medium-wave DX.

Alternatively, this could include a historically significant reception
from the past (for you or the dx-community in general)

eg: A recording of your first TA
or the last broadcast of a popular or common or rare European or African MW station.

Submissions can be in MP3 format in 32 to 128kps, 256kps tops (I will compress them further)
and no more than a few minutes long.

For those of you that just attended the IRCA event in Seaside, if you have
a paragraph or two to say about it, that would be great as I will include
components of that as well.

Thanks!

--
Colin Newell