Re: [IRCA] Denver on 1650

Russ:
	Here is a clip of what I heard. I am quite confident I actually
heard Denver.

http://philcobill.com/sounds/01650-20060925-0606-Bill_Bennet_.mp3

	Yes, KCNZ was strong under WHKT and WHKT is almost impossible to
null.  Other stations are possible, but you would have to camp on the
channel for a long time and hope that both WHKT and KCNZ fade down
right at identification time.  There is hope for us East Coast DXers,
but we need to be patient....

Bill Harms