Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 29, Issue 146

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 29, Issue 146

>Subject: [IRCA] Broadcast Test Coordinator/QSL
>Manager?
>
> 1. Since the card does not originate from the
> station directly, many will view them as being less
> desirable.

**  Yes, I agree.  If no reply direct from the station
is possible, though, this is certainly better than the
alternative of no QSL at all.  **

> 2. The cards will not have station logo, or other
> trademarked identification...since we cannot use
> these without permission. In other words, the card
> will be fairly "generic".

**  I know there's always someone out there who will
sue for anything under the Sun, but I'd go ahead and
put a logo on the cards if it were me.  You're not
trying to represent yourself as an employee of the
station, and if they wanted to keep their logo from
being copied and transferred, they can get their
webmaster to add something to their website code to
keep it from being copiable/downloadable.  **

73 -  J.D. Stephens
      Hampton Cove, AL