Re: [IRCA] KOA will be off tonight between midnight and 0500 MT

Re: [IRCA] KOA will be off tonight between midnight and 0500 MT

 I had KICY here as well.  How'd you do to the E and SE on 850?

  Mike

Bruce Portzer <bportzer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Who needs a KOA silent period?

A few of us stopped off at Grayland before the convention and had KICY
Nome dominating 850.

Bruce