Re: [IRCA] My wobbling talking house

H. -

  Wobbiling talking house? Wobblers originated in Cuba? Fido's hermano,
Wicked Witch la Raulita, now firmly in charge. Flying monkey Ooogoo hopping about,
carrying out orders?

Do we smell a castroite op? You know, seed US with wobbler-jammers under
guise of 'talking houses'?

If you'll give NSA a buzz I'll call old cruise tablemates at State. Time to
nip this nonsense.

                     =Z.=