Re: [IRCA] WOKY/WISN DX Test QSL Update (PLEASE READ)

Re: [IRCA] WOKY/WISN DX Test QSL Update (PLEASE READ)

What conditions are you talking about? I know of no time limit rule on the
QSL from Kent. Perhaps a person or two made their own rule, but the other
99% of us aren't accountable for that.

Isn't the real issue that Kent has not done anything in 3 years? If you
can't take care of a small task like this within 3 years, you're not trying
very hard.

Now don't get me wrong - I don't think stations owe us QSL's. Also, I would
never complain to the station.

Nonetheless, I feel he let us down. He made a promise and 3 years later he
hasn't done anything. If he hadn't made the promise, fine. But he did, and
the plea of "I've been busy for 3 years" contains little honesty in my book.
I have my very busy periods at work, but any little task I haven't done in 3
years didn't get done simply because I didn't really want to.

Of course, this is an internal IRCA discussion. The interface with the
stations remains the same: "anything we can do to help - like print the
QSL's and address them - just let us know".

Chuck