Re: [IRCA] Zenith radios

Tnx for the input on Zenith radios.  I broke down & got one on
Ebay  an H845 only  $6  + $14 shipping.  Its an 8 tube job
w/ 2 spkrs & I think PTO.  When it comes I will take it down to
the shop recap it & add a headphone jack, antenna jack & switch
& maybe a line out.  Hopefully it dont have a bad IF can, that was common
with them BUT I think we still got some.
I will run it on the built in air coil loop, long wire & the Quantam
loop and report back in a few weeks.
If its not a DX machine no big loss, I got a good
radio that will out live me & anything new............

73
Tom Jones
Mason N.H.