[IRCA] Milestone: 2K!

Congratulations, Barry!

Marc D.
So Dennis, MA

In a message dated 9/23/2006 4:02:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bdm@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I've  been sitting at 1999 AM stations logged for the last week or two,
anticipating the time when something would pop up to push me up to 2000, a
longtime goal.  This happened last night, but I didn't get much time  to
savour the moment, as a flurry of Spanish loggings quickly pushed me up  to
2004!