Re: [IRCA] Broadcast Test Coordinator/QSL Manager?

Re: [IRCA] Broadcast Test Coordinator/QSL Manager?

Brian Smith, a DXer, does this for CHWO, but he
actually sends a CHWO card - and *I think* CHWO
collects the mail and passes QSL requests to Brian. I
don't collect QSLs and have never sought one from
CFRB, so I don't know there.

That said, I think what Les offers is a great
solution. I was truly unimpressed with the sarcastic
comments. Les, you and the respective station
personnel deserve better.
- saul