[IRCA] KJR NON-IBOC

I asked Dave Grytness, our KHHO tour guide, why KJR wasn't running
IBOC while sister station KHHO was. Those of you who are technically
inclined I am sure will appreciate his response. I don't recall that
the issue of stations 50kHz or less apart has come up before.

Pete Taylor, Tacoma
ICF2010 + Kiwa loop