Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: DX Tests still awaiting verification

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: DX Tests still awaiting verification

Russ-

I see this as being no different than a QSL Manager for an ARO at a DXPedition
or at some site he can't respond to except via a manager. Or in the case of
QSLing some international MW or SW stations by going through the UN or Embassy. I've done that when I can't get anywhere with the station itself. Direct from the station is preferred, of course, but I don't have an asterisk next to the non-direct veris. They all carry the same weight for me.

John Sgrulletta
Mahopac, NY