[IRCA] WOKY/WISN DX Test QSL Update (PLEASE READ)

[IRCA] WOKY/WISN DX Test QSL Update (PLEASE READ)

Made contact via e-mail with Kent Winrich today. You'll remember that Kent
is the
engineer who arranged for DX tests for our hobby from stations WOKY and
WISN.
Many DX'ers have approached me with their disappointment over not yet
receiving
QSL cards for those tests. In an effort to clear up the situation, I offered
to handle
the QSL duties directly. Here is Kent's considerate reply:

"Thank you for your kind letter.

I know that I have been remiss at getting these out.  Here is what has
happened:

I had to put up 6 new HD radio stations, install five new transmitters, move
a station to a new tower, move TWICE in the past year, and now I have a new
job in North Carolina (with NINE stations).

I still have all of the requests and will fulfill all of them.  For the WOKY
reports I will eb including a heritage bumper sticker (I found a stack of
them while working at Clear CHannel.

Please pass this info along and my apologies to everyone.  I am a DXer as
well so I know the frustrations.

Kent Winrich"

As the Broadcast Test Coordinator, I ask respectfully that members allow me
to handle
all future communications with Kent regarding these QSL's. If a further
delay is encountered,
I will repeat my offer to handle the chore directly and will continue to
work with Kent
until QSL's are received for the test.

After all, that's part of my job. I am certain that Kent will make good on
the requests, and
considering his workload, we're lucky that he even had time to run the test.
If you have
questions or comments, please e-mail me directly.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
NRC/IRCA Broadcast Test Coordinator
Please call anytime 24/7 if your transmitter
will be off the air for maintenance.
(205) 253-4867